The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Inhabitants of my Brainal Fluid

2 posters

Go down

The Inhabitants of my Brainal Fluid Empty The Inhabitants of my Brainal Fluid

Post by Jay Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Character for Sound of Madness.

Kieran Grey

Species: Human
Appearance:
--Eyes: Light grey with blue flecks
--Hair: Dark brown, almost black but not quite. It doesn't go on his forehead because he hates hair in his eyes, but it's not too short. Really soft, too. o3o
--Skin:Well, he looks tan. But if he ever takes his shirt off, his chest is pretty pale. Not a white, but..creamy, I think.
--Height:...I've never been good with height. Let's just say he's average.
--Build: He's not really a beefy guy at all, but he's fit. Likes to run. So yeah, he's athletic, but doesn't have too much muscle other than in the legs.
--Typical Clothing:Usually just basic T-shirts and jean shorts. He's not too stylish. He even wears the shorts in the winter.
[u]--Other:
Has a black dragon tattooo that covers his whole back.

Brief Background:Okay. Here's the jist.

His mom was almost like the perfect mom, taking care of her children and providing for them. His dad worked full time, so he never really saw him.
Though when his dad got fired from his job, Kieran discovered that his dad was an alcoholic. Things went downhill. Dad would get angry at the kids and take it out on the mom, cause he was too drunk. Eventually the mom filed for divorce, but wasn't able to win her kids, and was too scared what might happen to them if she told the court about the abuse.
Sooooo
The dad continued to get drunk, though he'd be perfectly fine when he wasn't intoxicated. He started hurting his two kids since the mom wasn't there. One day, after the kids were beaten up, he threatened to kill Keiran's sister, Adeline. So Keiran packed up a few essentials and ran away with his sister.

Personality: (Optional)

History: (Optional

Other: (Optional. Things like special markings and powers go here.)

Last edited by Violet on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jay
Jay
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Inhabitants of my Brainal Fluid Empty Re: The Inhabitants of my Brainal Fluid

Post by Jay Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:07 pm

Another SOD.

Adeline Grey

Species: Human.
Appearance:
--Eyes: Dark grey
--Hair: Wavy and short, just past her shoulders. Is an auburn color.
--Skin: Pale...kind of olive toned.
--Height: Just a few inches under average. Will have to look that up later.
--Build: She's a petite girl, but attractive. With full, delicate lips that usually have red lipstick on them, and a slightly curvy body, but not overly so. Has a small splash of freckles.
--Typical Clothing: Usually dresses. She loves dresses. The ones she wears are dark colors, like purple, black, or a navy blue.
--Other: Has black rimmed glasses on that actually compliment her eyes.

Brief Background:

Personality: Dainty and quiet, but has been known to tease.

History:

Other:

Last edited by Violet on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jay
Jay
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Inhabitants of my Brainal Fluid Empty Re: The Inhabitants of my Brainal Fluid

Post by Jay Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:11 pm

I originally posted these on the actual Sound of Madness thread with that character format, hence why it is different. I had no clue that we had to post the sheets on this thread and not the other. Blerp. I will change them to the regular format when I have time.
Jay
Jay
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Please use the form provided.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

https://theundergroundcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:44 pm

Yeah, Sorry. I didn't know that we had to use that form, cause I'm used to the old stuff. Changing it now.
Jay
Jay
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum