The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The White Room

2 posters

Go down

The White Room Empty The White Room

Post by Autumn Dove Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm

Now we're going back to the beginning, where everything began. The white room. We've hit the rewind button, and the characters are now back to being trapped in the government facility. Will they be able to escape a second time? I guess we'll have to see!
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

The White Room Empty Re: The White Room

Post by Autumn Dove Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:41 am

Alexander

I sat on my bed, silently studying the girl. We didn't get new people often...the last was Minali. And she had come about three months ago. Waiting was getting very boring.... I glanced over at Sarah to see Astra on her lap, silently braiding her fiery red hair.

"Who is she?" Astra asked, looking at the girl curiously.

"We don't know," Sarah said, trying to untangle Astra's hair. "She's new."

Astra grinned. "I can have a new friend?"

Sarah nodded, still concentrating on the knot. "Yes, a new friend."

"Yay!" The six year old's smile widened as she clutched her white stuffed bunny to her chest.

I was glad she didn't realize no one else was excited, because we would have to explain why. Astra was so young...she didn't understand as well as we did. She had been to the torture room once, and hardly got any punishment because she didn't have any usable information. I hoped that she could keep her enthusiasm and not get pulled down by the sadness like we did. In a place like this, it was hard to be happy.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:34 pm

Angela--

I glanced over at the new girl, leaning on the wall as I considered what exactly to do about this. I mean, it was obvious I couldn't just... stand here. I doubted that the others even noticed I was back yet, how they couldn't I wasn't sure, but you know, that's life.

I guess it was the arrival of the new girl. Slipping in as she had been placed inside seemed to provide just enough cover to slip into the shadows at the edge of the room, and not be seen. I wasn't sure what I thought about that just yet though, I mean, the fact that they didn't seem to care if I was back yet or not, well, that was a bit grating on the nerves.

It was hard not to want others to notice you, I mean, honestly.

"I say we wake her. She's slept long enough."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Alexander

I looked up and saw Angela from across the room, moving the hair out o my eyes and looking back at the girl. I heard Astra from across the room.

"Let's wake her up!" I heard her little feet pounding against the floor as she ran over, passing me. Her bright, fiery red hair coming loose from the braid Sarah had worked so hard on. I heard a sigh come from her as Astras hair turned into a mess, tangled again.

Astra came up o the girl, poking her. The girl didnt respond. I walked over, standing next to her and looking down at the girl. Minali watched from a corner, not going near her. She had been silent since the girl got here, which seemed strange. I looked back at Angela, waiting for her to come over.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:51 pm

Angela

I sighed, stepping out of the shadows and walking over next to Astra. My eyes flickered over to Alexander and I frowned a little, noting the fact the girl didn't seem to be stirring at all.

"Well, I could always wake her up my way," I smirked, flashing my teeth at Alexander, almost chuckling at the thought.

I'm sure that my way wasn't quite what he was thinking.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:09 pm

Alexander

I looked over at Angela, raising an eyebrow and looking at her strangely.

"I'm kind of afraid to see what your way is..." I said, smiling a little. "Let's try something else before we do that...whatever that is."

I turned to the girl, bending down next to her and gently shaking her.

"Girl...wake up..." I Said, in a sing song voice. "Hello?"

She moved, trying to get closer to her and ignoring me. I shook her harder and she made a noise, burying herself in the bed sheets.

"Come on, now." I started poking her when she shot up in bed, making me jump. Her eyes were open wide and she was glancing around the room.

I heard her mumble, "Crap..." and she looked around frantically.

Alyson

"Wake up..." I heard him say, drifting in and out of sleep. I felt so...tired. I never felt this tired.

"Hello..." the voice was faint in my ears. I moved, trying to get away from the voice. I wanted to sleep...Jake always woke me up early. I was so--

Wait...Jake?

Who's Jake?

Wait...

Who am I?

All I remembered was bits and pieces. The people taking me away, me kicking and screaming and trying to get away. The bright lights, the mask, and the room they took me into. It came to me so vividly, it was like I was reliving it. I jumped up, looking around with horror written all over my face.

What was this place? Who were these people?

What happened?
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Angela

"Well then, that took you long enough," I grumbled, eyeing the girl cautiously. "What are you?"

No use wasting time with the whole 'Hi don't be scared you've only been thrown in a secret government facility have a nice day' thing. It was boring, and normally useless. I mean honestly, who gives a crap about that stuff?

"And who are you?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:54 am

Alyson

I was still trying to understand what was going on. I was completely lost, unable to figure out what happened. What was going on? I just...didn't understand. Something happened.

And I couldn't remember anything....

"I don't know who I am," I said to the girl, looking up at her with wide eyes. "Wait...what do you mean by 'What are you?'"

The little girl in front of me that I had just noticed waved, smiling at me with perfect teeth. Wow her hair was bright...like an fire. Standing next to her were a boy with long, curly blonde hair and the girl who had asked me the questions. The boy watched me curiously, and the girl seemed...less nice looking than the other two. I looked back up at her, waiting for an explanation. I needed some answers.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Angela

Great, the girl had some freaking case of amnesia or something like that. What the heck were we supposed to do with that? I mean, seriously.

"That's just wonderful, girly," I growled, eyes flickering back to Alexander as if to tell him to get the girl to freaking remember so that I wouldn't have to explain everything. "Just flipping wonderful."

Tapping my foot on the floor for a moment, I sniffed the air, eyes lightening slightly, getting a slight red tinge as her scent registered in my senses. She smelled... simply... delicious. Biting the inside of my cheek to resist stepping forwards to test that theory, I studied her instead, trying to decide what brought on such a strong scent. I'd.. never smelled anything like it... except.. in Alexander of course.

"... what you are, as in, what's special about you." My eyes flickered to Alexander again as I thought about the strange scent. "She smells like you."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Alexander

She lost her memories too? The only one I knew lost all her memories was Astra. But she was so young when she got here, she had very few memories to begin with. This girl looked about sixteen and had an innocent face. She looked so lost.... It was strange that she didn't even remember who she was. That was bad... I began to wonder if she remembered anything at all.

I was about to explain this place to the girl when Angela said she smelled like me.

I looked at Angela and back at the girl, studying her. "Really? So she's a witch?"

The girl looked at me strangely. "I'm not a witch."

"Well then what are you?" I asked, realizing that she couldn't remember. "I mean...okay...." I stopped and started to explain, "For some reason you can't remember anything, you're in a government facility, you were captured by them somehow, and all of us, you included, are not human. I'm a warlock, she's a vampire and she thinks you're like me."

I gave it all to her quickly, going to explain more later. Her eyes widened and she went silent taking it all in.

I turned to Angela, "Was that too blunt?"
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 am

Angela

I shook my head, tossing the auburn hair over my shoulder as I did. With one hand I absently combed my fingers through it, pretending it didn't feel as greasy as I knew it was.

"Well," I muttered, studying the girl with open curiousity, and perhaps a bit of contempt displayed as well. "I certainly could have done without the blatant deceleration of what I am... but otherwise... you were fine. Blunter the better."

Although I guess it was best just to get the vampire hysterics out of the way straight off, the freak outs certainly could get annoying.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:58 am

Alexander

The girls eyes were so wide I thought they would fall out. But they slowly got smaller, not as shocked.

"Vampire? And...you're a warlock," she said, looking at me. "What is she?" she asked, pointing at Astra with curiosity. I was quite surprised by how she handled. She must have been used to magic before she came here...probably knew a vampire or two by the way she wasn't as shocked as I thought she would be. But she glancing at Angela, seemingly unsure of her. Like she was keeping an eye on her....

"Astra is...a star? That's what she says, either that or light." I glanced down at Astra, smiling as I saw her looking at the girl in a sort of awe. She loved new people.

"I'm a star!" she said happily, hugging her bunny to her stomach tightly.

"That's cool...." the girl trailed off, glancing behind me. "Her?"

I turned around to look at Sarah. Sarah got up and walked over to us, smiling. "My name is Sarah," she said politely. "I'm an...alchemist." she hesitate before saying "Alchemist". She didn't like to give away the rest of her heritage. If anyone knew, she'd be experimented on to no end.

"Nice to meet you...." Alyson smiled at Sarah.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:42 pm

Angela

"Goodie, goodie, now we all know each other." I grumbled, rolling my eyes slightly as I took a step back, leaning one shoulder against the wall. "Now, surely you remember something. What do you know?"

I continued to study her as I spoke, definitely not as willing to accept her as my fellow cellmates. Let's just say that my trusting abilities... were long done with. If she wanted me to not constantly be watching for her to go crazy on us, then she'd have to earn that right.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Wed May 30, 2012 12:44 am

Alyson

It was a strange feeling not remembering...like a black hole. I couldn't think of anything that had ever happened, but I still knew so many things. I could somewhat remember certain things, but others were completely jumbled up and a total mess. From being near a river to surrounded in city lights, there were images popping up that didn't make sense.

Alyson...

"My name...it's Alyson. I'm a--" I started to say, but stopped. It was as if a wall were blocking me from what I was going to say. I remembered something for a moment, but it was gone just as quickly.

"I don't...." I looked around confused, unconsciously putting a hand to my head.

What was I going to say?
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed May 30, 2012 2:29 am

Angela

"Great," I growled with a sigh. "She's broken."

That said I began to lose interest in the girl, instead looking around at the others. It wasn't like we wouldn't have time to get all nice and cozy with each other. We had nothing but time in this freaking hell hole they called our home.

"Might as well get comfortable girly, I get the feeling your in here for the long haul."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:22 am

Alyson

"Wait..." My voice trailed off. I didn't want them to go away. I needed answers. Maybe if I knew more about this place, I would remember.

I was about to say something, but I felt something strange. Like another presence.... Someone else was in the room. Two people. Who were they? They had a dark feeling to them I couldn't quite understand. And how was I feeling them? What was that about? One of them, the girl, was angry. Or was that frustration? There was a hidden sadness too.... She didn't like me. That's why she was angry. She hated me.

"Who is that?" I asked, looking at them questionably. "The girl...there's another one. Two. Where are they?"

Alexander looked at me, confused. Sarah's eyes kind of widened, but she didn't say anything. And Astra imitated their faces while hugging her bunny and looked up at Angela.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:59 pm

Angela --

I frowned, looking back at her for a moment. She really was broken, wasn't see?

"Unless you're talking about someone outside of this room, which we don't know if is possible or not seeing as we don't know what you are because you're screwed up head... then you're just crazier than I orginally thought. There's no one else in this room."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:24 am

Alyson

"No...I feel them. They're coming." I could hear their thoughts. They were talking to each other.

I looked toward one of the doors. Sarah followed my gaze and thought for a moment.

"What about--"

Just then, the door opened with a loud BANG and two people came in. One was a man in a suit and he had on a sort of mask. Behind him, all I saw was light.

In his arms was a girl who was very petite and weak looking. He was holding her arms behind her and practically dragging her in. He threw her to the ground in an harsh shove and she fell. As he exited, she started to get up, her hair falling around her in black spirals and her forehead beaded with sweat. Her clothes were torn and her green eyes frantically starting to look around. When she got up, her eyes narrowed at us all. I looked around and saw almost everyone was staring.

"She woke up I see...." She glared at me and brushed herself off, walking over to one of the beds. "And what the hell are you staring at me for?"

Sarah quickly turned away. Alexander had stopped looking a few seconds before. But I kept staring...

Where the hell were we....
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:57 pm

Angela

I sighed, rolling my eyes a bit.

"Hello to you too, grouchy." I growled in greeting, focusing my eyes on Alyson still. "Yes she woke up, and they were staring because you made such a marvelous entry that they wanted to congratulate you."

That said I turned my attention completely back onto Alyson, not even looking away as I'd spoken to her.

"So... you knew she was coming."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum