The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corian and Will~Expect Fluff~

2 posters

Go down

Corian and Will~Expect Fluff~ Empty Corian and Will~Expect Fluff~

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Corian--

Alright, we were going to the movies, got it? I mean, the movies. Like, the ones that have that big screen at the front of the room of seats and shows thing on the huge screen while you throw popcorn at people. Well, at least that's how I pictured it. I'd never been to one of those things, but surely the t.v. doesn't lie about that kinda thing, right?

I mean, the only other thing I'd seen with people going to movies were when the boy and the girl sat there and the dude like put his arm over her shoulder and was all mwah! And kissed the girl and then the girl was giggly and all that stuff. That didn't really apply to this going to the movies though cause it wasn't a boy and a girl, it was Will and I. Well, I mean, we are a boy and a girl, but I mean.. I'm a girl.. and he's a boy.. but he's Will and I'm me? You following?

Anyways, it was like we were just.. going and he bought the tickets. It smelled like popcorn and other yummy stuffs, and before we started into the theatre I pulled him aside and pointed to the constions.

"Can I have some?" I asked, grinning at him. "Pretty, pretty please Will?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Corian and Will~Expect Fluff~ Empty Re: Corian and Will~Expect Fluff~

Post by silent lark Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:16 pm

Will

I nod, taking her hand and walking her over to the counter. "So what do you want?" I ask, looking down at her. She looked really excited, I mean, I was excited too cause I hadn't been to a movie theater in a long time. Still, there was that nagging feeling in my stomach, like I knew Father wouldn't approve. I hardly ever got out and did anything though ..and Corian, I mean, he didn't know about her yet....she had only been at our house for a couple of days, I mean this was like day two, but Father was bound to come home sooner or later....what would I tell him then? And....he hurt Corian, threw her agaist the table when she was pixie sized.

I feel my hand tighten around her's nervously. Was it this hot in here a moment ago? I mean....seriously, it seemed to be a tad warmer.

Who was I fooling? I couldn't fool the man who ran the Cause, I couldn't fool my own Father.

Last edited by silent lark on Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 pm

Corian--

"OH, well, ummmmm," I muttered, leaning over the glass counter and staring at all the things inside.

The dude behind the counter just kinda glared at me, clearing his throat as if he had something stuck it in or whatever. Glancing up from the candy stuff I bounced a little on my heels, trying to figure him out. I mean, I could do that easily, like become him then figure him out then be him and then I'd be happy and he'd be happy cause he'd be a better non him than I was and I'd be an awesome him-

Oh wait, I'm being me right now. Right. Will likes it when I'm me.

"Um, can we have popcorn and some kind of pop?" I asked, pointing to the sign I saw behind the guy. "Ooooh, and that fluffy stuff? What is it? It's pink, what is it?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:30 pm

Will

"It's called cotton candy," I reply, snapping back to reality. "Oh, and sure. Um....two cokes, some popcorn, and um a cotton candy please."

The guy gives me the total, and I pull out my wallet and pay. Father had given me my payment early, which was good. I hand her the cotton candy and her soda, and picked up the popcorn and my coke. "Ready?" I ask, grinning down at her.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:36 pm

Corian--

I nodded, bouncing on my heels some more as I started tugging him towards the doors that everyeone else was going through.

"Ready!" I giggled, pausing to tug a piece of the pink stuff free and to stick it in my mouth.

My eyes went huge immedatiely, and I grinned up at Will. That stuff was all sticky and like.. sweet and all yummy.

Oh wait, the movie. We were going into the movie.

"That was good, but we need to go." I told him, nodding slowly. "Which door thingy do we go through?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:41 pm

Will

"Um the ticket says theater five," I say, leading her in the direction as I hold the door open for her. The lights were down and it was dark, but only the ads had started.

Last time I had come to this theater, I had come with Mother and Demetrius. We had gone to see a movie about talking toys....thinking about her made my heart hurt, so I stopped. I wouldn't think about her, I didn't want to think about Mother. I didn't want to think about finding her dea-

Enough. I was at a movie, I was with Corian, and for goodness sake for once I was going to have fun.

"Where should we sit?" I ask, following her.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:55 pm

Corian--

Well, we could sit at the front and be all tilting out heads back to see the screen, or we could sit at the back where all those people do in the movies, 'specially the ones with the guy who does the arm thing. Well, we are a boy and girl, even if I bet he won't do the arm thing cause the arm thing is for more guy and girl than we are guy and girl cause he's him and I'm me and that is all not guy girly.

My eyes kinda flickered over all the people, then landed on a guy and girl who were already doing the arm thing. Well, that was kinda neat. There were two open seats in front of them, so I pointed there and looked to Will.

"How about those?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Will

"Um, sure," I said, letting her lead me over and pick her seat. Sitting down, I glance behind us at the boy and girl with the arm thing going on.

But....Corian and I weren't like that, were we? I mean they were like....and we were like....different...than that....I mean...I think so...I mean....just friends or. My eyes flicker over to her, she didn't want me to do the arm thing did she? Nah.....she didn't.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:12 pm

Corian--

I grinned, scooting a bit closer to him, well, as much as the chair would allow. Will was a good snuggle pillow thing, I mean, I'd cuddled him before, so I knew. Tugging a piece of the cotten candy out of the bag I watched as the hot guy appeared on the screen in-front of a spooky house.

"Want some?" I asked, offering the bag to Will.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:34 pm

Will

I shook my head, giving a smile. "No thanks, I'm good. Want some popcorn?" I ask, offering the bag to her.

Some guy went into an old house, which he had already been warned held malicious ghosts. PFFT...don't make me laugh.

Most ghosts were cowards, they could be dangerous I guess, just like people can be.

But just like people, they all have a weakness, and if you know how to handle that weakness and twist it around, you could make cities crumble and have socities bow down at your feet.

All it takes is weakness and weakness is a downfall, a fault if you will, my father taught me that.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Corian--

I nodded, grabbing a hand full and plopping a piece in my mouth as I started to realize just what the movie was about. It was one of those things with the guys and the ghosts and freakiness. Shirking back in my seat a little I watched as the guy walked down a dark hallway that reminded me all to much of my old home. Swallowing I glanced at Will, scooting a bit more towards him as I tried to ignore my nerves.

There was no way I was scared of a ghost. No way, uh-uh.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:49 pm

Will

I look down at her, she looked kind of scared. "You alright, Corian?" I ask, giving her hand a small squeeze.

I mean, what was she scared of? A bunch of obviously fake, over dramatic, ghosts? But...if she was.....what would she do when she found out I talk to them? She wouldn't be afraid of me...right? I mean....if Ghosts were afraid of me...and she was afraid of ghosts....would she see me as a bigger monster then ghosts were to her?

No...she wouldn't be scared of me.....she's my friend...
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Corian--

I hesitated, forcing a grin onto my face and nodding, glancing towards the screen then back towards him. I mean, it was ghosts. Ghosts were.. all ghosty and stuffs. Grabbing another piece of cotton candy and plopping it into my mouth.

"Just.. didn't know it was a ghost movie." I told him back, trying to keep up a smile.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:53 pm

Will

I look down at her, frowning slightly. She was lying to me, I was sure enough of that. I mean, I lived among liars. If you were going to lie, at least be convincing about it.

I hesitate slightly before putting a long arm around her shoulders, doing the sterotypical "arm" thing I used to sneer at.

"...It's okay if you're scared, but I'm here, okay? You're safe." I whisper by her ear.

silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Corian and Will~Expect Fluff~ Empty CopyPaste

Post by silent lark Fri May 04, 2012 7:48 pm

Corian

I was about to comment on how not scared I was and that I was totally perfectly fine...then his arm was there. His arm was there. Like...doing that arm thing. May I say again...doing the arm thing. We are friends...right....right?! I thought we were, maybe not... maybe we are a girl and boy, cause that's what the arm thing means...but we're not we're friends...friends...

For a moment, I just sat there, kinda shocked my the motion and everything. All I could do was stare at him, them his arm, then him again. After a bit though I realized how tense I was and forced myself to relax...

"No, I'm not scared. Ghosts are just creepy."

Will

Was I bothering her? I was just trying to comfort her...she relaxed though...so was that good or bad? had I startled her? "They can be...but they're not that bad...I mean..." Great. Now she was going to think of me as a one of those crazy people. Yeah, I see dead people, but I don't go around shouting it. I mean...there were some in this theater. There was a guy, in 50s clothing, sitting in the corner alone. He looked about my age. Guess he decided to spend his after life watching movies...I mean....it probably was boring.

Corian

I frowned a little, still curled up next to him as I had been. Did he just say...but...that would mean...

"How would you know?" I questioned, paying more attention to him at the moment than the movie.

Curiosity is a strong thing, and sometimes... well, lets just say that it's something that I share with my... previous person. She was curious too. Well...that just means...No. I mean... a lot of people are curious...it doesn't mean anything.

Will

I had a few options. Make a joke, give a indirect answer to her question, .....or I could tell her the truth. I hated the thought of lying to her...but I was afraid of how she might react..... "Cause, don't ghosts normally wear pillow cases? thats not so scary..." I say, forcing a grin as a pang of guilt hit my stomach.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun May 06, 2012 3:39 pm

Corian

I frowned further, turning my head to look at him more than the screen.

"Well, what if you knew the ghost?" I asked, shuddering a little. "What if you knew them, and killed them? What then? Ghosts could be s-creepy."

I cut myself off before saying scary. 'cause there's no way I'm scared.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Fri May 11, 2012 5:54 pm

Will

"Depends, most of the time ghosts are people with unsolved issues. Not all the time are murder victims ghosts. Though some times violent deaths can cause that. Guess it depends on how much beef they have with you ...besides the fact you killed them. But there aren't any ghosts haunting you...." I said, stopping myself before I could say 'not that I can see'.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Fri May 11, 2012 8:46 pm

Corian

I frowned, thinking over what he said. The movie definately wasn't important anymore.
"There're a lot of people who would have a huge beef with me..." I muttered, grabbing another piece of cotton candy before turning my eyes back towards the movie. I curled up against him again, attempting to keep my mind from obsessing over the fact he was doing the arm things still.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Mon May 14, 2012 7:51 pm

Will

"there are lots of people that have huge beef with me too..." I mumble, holding her close. She smelled nice.....I know thats a weird thing to say...but she smelled like cotton candy....and girl...I guess...kinda like strawberries.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Fri May 18, 2012 6:03 pm

Corian

I smiled, trying to make my attention fall back to the movie.

"Yeah..." I muttered, smiling up at him anyways and ignoring my previous decision to pay attention to the movie. "Good guys always have their villains... so I'm not surprised you have yours."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:30 am

Will

I freeze at her words and tense a bit, confused. Jamie had said what I did wasn't good....I hurt people....Father said it was good.....as did my family. "What if I'm not sure I'm a good guy?" I ask quietly, looking at her.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 am

Corian --
"Then that's alright," I told him, plopping another piece of cotton candy in my mouth. "I'm not really the good guy either. We could be not good people together."

Cause he was doing the arm thing and we were friends. So that meant we were people who could do things together. I nodded at him, catching sight of something on the screen out of the corner of my eye. Squeaking I buried my head in Will's shirt.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:38 am

Will

I look down at her surprised, wrapping my arms around her. "Are you alright?" I ask, concerned about her reaction to whatever it was she saw.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Corian

I nodded mumbling something into his shirt as I peeked up at the screen again. This time there was some random dude being cut in half. Giggling I looked back at Will

"I like this part."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum