The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates!

Go down

Updates! Empty Updates!

Look at the shiny, new stuff~!

--I've added many boards. I think that, until people start suggesting more, we're done in that regard. And now you can all character chat! Yay! As you'll notice, my system is a liiittle different from what we're all used to, but I think it makes the most sense.

--Daydream Dakka will only be gained from making friends and posting in the character chat and writing sections. What will this stuff be used for? I'm glad you asked! I actually plan to DO things with the point system: DD will get you custom smileys to be added for everyone to use, custom usergroups, and more things as soon as I or some other people think of them.

As for the next updates, I'll first be adding a CLEARLY DEFINED set of rules. Protocols for Vigilantes to follow will come after that, which will always be available in the Center of Operations (waaaay down there at the bottom).

If you have any suggestions, let me know by putting up a post in Congress.

And guys...this was the first ever post of the rebel base! Hurrah! Hopefully, there will be many more to come.

Resonated Echo, signing off.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

https://theundergroundcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum