The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Friends

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Just Friends Empty Just Friends

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:05 am

A Deviation for Campana and Fallen Echo.

From there to here...

Danae: *is lurking on box with a book she stole out of her Dads office*..*attempting and failing to read a poem*

Peter: *sees Danae* "Hey."

Danae: *snaps book shut* *embaressed* Oh, hey Peter. How you doing? *slids book behind her back*

Peter: "Alright..." *curious look* "What's that?"

Danae: *hesitates*...a book. *slids it out in front of her and shows him its a collectio. of Frosts Poems.

Peter: "Oh, cool."

Danae: *nods* Yeah...*holds book close to her body*

Peter: "Do you...need help reading it?"

Danae: *truns red and drops her eyes* *mumbles: Icanread...*..*kinda*

Peter: "Well...if you ever want help, the offer still stands..."

Danae:..*hesitates and fingers her book*...Maybe...just..a little help...*mumbles*

Peter: *light, half-smile* *motions for her to sit next to him*

Danae: *shuffles over and does so* *offers the book*

Peter: *opens it, holding it so she can see* *reads the poem on the page, tracing under the words with an index finger as he goes*

Danae: *watching him with wide eyes, asking about a few words when finishes the poem*

Peter: *explains*

Danae: *nods and eagerly reaches past him to turn the page for another*

Peter: *half-smiles again, reading her the next poem and tracing under the words with an index finger once more*

Danae: *eyes wide once again as she asks her questions* *is actuallu pretty smart but just doesnt get the chance to show it normally*

Peter: *explains again* *knows that Danae is intelligent; doesn't hold the fact that she never really got the chance to learn to read against her. It wasn't her fault, after all*

Danae: *eagerly picks up on what he's teaching her* *turns the page again all happy*

Peter: *smiling just a liiiiiiiiittle bit more, glad that she's happy* *reads the next poem, tracing like before*

Danae: *gratefully listens, not having to ask as many questions*..Thanks..*smiles at him hesitantly*

Peter: *very faint, light smile* "No problem."

Danae: *smiles* *goes back to skimming the page* I think...I can read this one....

Seph: *storms in glaring* DRAKE! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?! *stops* *Sees Danae*....Danae what are you doing? *voice deadly calm, eyes resting on the book*

Peter: *looks up* *has never actually seen this person before*

Danae: *jumps, eyes going wide*....R-reading.

Drake- *cooly, walking slowly away* Want to lose the other? *ignores seph*

Seph: Where did you get that book? *decides he'll take care of Drake later*

Danae: *small voice*..The..bookshelf...

Seph - Stands close to 6'4, has the white hair that he keeps back in a ponytail at the nape of his neck that reaches just to his shoulder blades. Has a scar that crosses his right eye, dark black eyes. Is dressed in a a type of General's outfit and has fair skin, though it is darker than Danae's because he actually gets to see the light.

Seph: *eyes narrow* were you in my office, Danae.

Danae:........*doesnt say anything* *gripping the book tightly with whote knuckles*

Peter: *realizes that this is a guy who shouldn't be messed with...but he wonders who he is*

Seph: *holds out his hand* Give me the book, Danae. *voice dark*

Danae: *slowly closes the book, taking it completely from Peter and standing*...*walks over to hand it to him*..

Seph: *takes the book* *slaps her across the face with it* You know damn well you're not suppose to be in my office Danae. What the hell were you thinking?

Peter: *suddenly on his feet as Danae is slapped*

Danae: *cries out, taking the smallest bit of a step back* I-I I'm sorry Daddy, I..I just wanted..to.r-read...it....*drops her eyes,*

Peter: *confused... Did she just call him "daddy?" ...Separate timelines, maybe...?*

Seph: *eyes narrow even more* your job is not to read. Your job is to keep the prision in line. Where are the prisoners now? Do you even know? Those freaks could be running around all over and where are you? Sitting with some miscreant reading. *grabs her by the hair* You're disapointing me Danae. You know what happens when I am disapointed.

Danae: *flinches, biting her lip to keep from making any noises*....Yes....*soft voice*

Seph: *lifts her by the hair, bringing her to eye level* Do you really want me disapointed danae? *voice dark, low*

Peter: *instinctively takes a step forward* *wants /so/ much to intervene, but he doesn't want to make things worse for her*

Danae: *small voice* No Daddy, I d-dont want to. *biting her lip enough to make it bleed* *doesnt make a sound though*

Seph: good *eyes turn to Peter, throwing Danae into the wall without a second thought* And who the hell are you?

Peter: *enraged when Seph threw Danae* "None of your business."

Danae: *makes a small noise as she hits the wall* *pulls herself up and looks between Seph and Peter with fear*

Seph: Oh, it's every bit my buisness. *advances* you tell me who you are, or you're going to regret it.

Peter: "Who are you to ask?"

Danae: *small voice* He's my friend Daddy. Thats all.

Seph: *dark, twisted smile* A friend?...How on earth did you get a friend? *Spits the last word* *thought occurs to him* *turns to look at her* you've been talking to them again...haven't you. You've softened.

Danae: *eyes get wide as she remembers the last time she got caught talking with the prisoners* No! No I-I ...no...I havent...

Seph: *eyes turn back to Peter for a moment then to Danae* Don't lie to me, Danae. You know what happens to liars. *slams her against the wall again*

Peter: *seriously enraged* "Leave her alone!"

Danae: *whimpers a little* I-I, Im not...

Seph: *glares at Peter* Shut up. *Turns back to Danae* Is. He. A. Freak.

Peter: *realizes that Danae might not be able to lie* "I'm not."

Danae: ............*doesnt say anything*

Seph: *ignoring Peter, staring at Danae* He is. Damnit Danae, how many times do I have to tell you? *blade shoots up from his sleeve and into his hand* *slams it into her stomach*

Danae: *eyes widen with a cry of pain*...*too shocked to do anything, say anything* *hands fly to her stomach*

Seph: *pulls the blade out and drops her* *advances on Peter*

Peter: *in shock for only a moment* *gives a forward sweep of his arms; Seph catches on fire*

Danae: *watching them with scared eyes* *manages to say* Leave..Peter...alone...*weakly pulls at her power in an attempt to trip Seph using the vines* *is surprised to find herself on her knees*

Peter: *wants to go to Danae, but realizes he'll have to get past Seph. And it won't be safe until Seph is defeated* *assumes a fighting stance*

Seph: *stumbles only slightly before turning back to Danae, eyes blazing with anger* *goes back to her and slams his foot into her stomach* Your mother was a freak and a whore as well. *sentence spit with venom, never letting on that he actually did love her mother at one point*

Danae: *cries out, tears finding her eyes* *collaspses to the ground completely* *just focuses on breathing*

Peter: "Leave. Her. Alone!" *forces hands forward, sending a blast of wind at Seph*

Seph: *shoved forward, then turns to Peter* *debates how best to kill Peter and Danae both* And what will you do? You're just a boy and a freak.

Peter: *deadly calm* "I'll kill you."

Seph: I'd like to see you try

Peter: "You asked." *raises his arms; the fire grows, burning far more intensely*

Seph: *fires seems to be absorbed into his body, lighting the inside of him as it slowly disapears* *twisted grin, smoke comeing from his lips* that all you have?

Peter: *confused, but he doesn't let it show* *concludes that this man must be a freak as well* "No." *has his soul attack Seph's soul*

Danae: *kinda sees*..o.o..*soft voice*..D-daddy? *tries to pull herself up* *fails and winces* *just watches them*

Seph: *grimaces, falling back slightly* *glares up at Peter, with twisted grin begins advancing again despite the pain* I'm going to rip your heart out you little wretch

Peter: *says nothing* *quickly reaches into boot and withdraws a knife* *throws the knife at Seph*

Seph: *dodges the knife* *goes to slam his foot into peter's chest*

Peter: *dodges, moving to catch Seph's foot with his hands and twist Seph's leg inwards so he'll fall over*

Seph: *falls, catching himself and slamming his other foot into Peter's head (if that's alright)*

Peter: *doesn't quite dodge; takes some of the blow, a bit dazed*

Seph: *gets back on his feet and slams his fist into Peter's gut (again if that's ok)*

Danae: *trying to stand* *manages it* o.o...*strained voice* Peter......Daddy...leave him...alone. *leaning on wall*

Peter: *awake enough in time to narrowly avoid the blow* *tries to catch Seph's hand, intending to take advantage of his momentum to force him to the ground* *hears Danae, but can't afford to divert his attention* *aching to go to her*

Seph: *hand is caught but twists, using the turn to slam peter into the wall (if that's ok)*

Peter: *hits the wall, grunting* *doesn't waste a second, sweeping a leg around to try to knock Seph's knees out*

Seph: *Falls, taking Peter with him, slamming him to the ground, lashing out with his dagger, aiming for the shoulder (again if that's alright)*

Peter: *sees a few sparks as he hits the ground* *dodges to avoid the dagger; it barely slices his shirt* *tries to get up right away again*

Seph: *rolls to his feet away from Peter* *quickly backs off and grabs hold of Danae, holding the blade to her throat* *chuckles* Check mate.

Peter: *scowling, voice filled with contempt* "Die in a ditch." *reluctantly relaxes his stance*

Danae: *eyes wide* *hesitates, then bites her lip and stares at Peter* Dont stop...because of me. Dont let him win. *knows that she'll die for for breaking the rules again, is wanting for Peter to live at least*

Peter: *hesitates* *looks at her, unsure*

Danae: *pleading voice* Please...dont..worry bout me..

Peter: "Danae, I can't just..." *trails off*

Danae: *tears up* Yes..you can. Please..just...go...

Peter: *wants to do what she says for her sake, but he can't seem to bring himself to move*

Danae: *voice breaks* Please....?

Seph: *throws her to the ground, heel of his boot coming down hard on her skull, the energy absorbed from the fire increasing his force so that it crushes her skull*

Danae:*yeah..pretty sure she's dead....*

Peter: *just stands there, in total shock and horror* *completely numb*

Seph: *looks at Peter* wish to die quietly, or should we resume?

Peter: "Y...you... You BASTARD!" *blistering rage* *nearby objects spontaneously catch on fire*

Seph: *raises a brow* I take it we are continuing then. *sighs and watches him, waiting for him to attack* I couldn't let her live, that was the third time she'd broken the rules. Besides, it's actually a service to kill her..it could have been worse.

Danae: *is definately dead*

Peter: *seething* *switches to wind and unleashes a torrent at Seph*

Seph: *arms stretches his arms wide, the wind seeming to not have that much effect on him as he absorbs it* *walks towards him, almost causally*

Peter: *realizes that there's hardly anything he can do...which makes him all the more furious. Hand-to-hand combat...and it's obvious who has the size advantage*

Seph: *sends the winds back at him as raw energy*

Peter: *attempts to shield himself with wind*

Seph: *eyes seem to turn ink black as he reaches through the wind, absorbing it's energy* *grabs Peter, blade coming to his hand again* *Slams the dagger into his stomach*

Peter: *gasps in pain* *attempts to free himself from Seph's grip*

Seph: *chuckles and drags the blade up from his stomach to his chest before dropping him to the ground*

Peter: *bites back a shout of pain, breath coming in rapidly and unevenly* *lies on the ground, under the realization that he is going to die*

TDL: *sitting on a branch in the tree laughing as she watches this*

@ Campana : ....I thought you left.....

TDL:...>.>

Seph: *stares down at Peter* Pathetic. *puts the heel of his boot to Peter's skull* any last words?

Peter: *glares at him defiantly through the haze* "I hope you die."

Seph: So do I. *once again uses the energy absorbed to bring his heel down with enough force* *crushes peter's skull*

Peter: *dies*

TDL: *cracking up in the tree*

Seph: *glances around* anyone else?

@ Campana : ...whats so funny?

TDL: *startled* *falls off branch, hitting too before putting out her wings and flying up a couple brnchws and sitting again* >.>…<.<

And now...
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

https://theundergroundcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Just Friends Empty Re: Just Friends

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:10 am

Danae

I hate dying, I really do. It sucks, and then you have to wake up again. I mean, if I'm going to die, then I'd rather stay dead then just have to wake up, then go through the whole dying thing again at some point. I mean, its not like I don't want to live, its the pattern that annoys me. Dead or alive, I wish I could just stay one of them.

So you can probably guess my level of irritation when I opened my eyes to find myself alive again. For a moment I just sat there, staring at the sky above me with a bit of wonder. It was obviously not where'd I'd died at, seeing as first of all, there were /two/ suns. Second of all, it just.. felt different. Like the fact that instead of flooring beneath me, I found a stone, shaped kinda like a bowl and lined with some fluffy green junk.

Shaking my head I noticed with a bit of annoyance that something was digging into my back, and had the weird feeling of pain where I knew for a matter of fact there wasn't anything to hurt. Sitting up I felt the discomfort go away, along with the strange pain. Eyeing the area around me I felt a bit of confusion, the suns becoming less strange by the moment. Outside my little rock bowl was what looked like a meadow, stretching almost as far as I could see. Along the edges were what almost looked like flowers, but were the size of trees. Grass reached up to the edge of the stone, a bit of it peeking over the side, and I could have sworn that the blades were as big as me.

Finally, the other stones. Nine of them to be exact, sitting around the field in a perfect circle. All of the others were empty, except one. Where to my surprise, laid Peter. He looked to be sleeping, laying on his back as I had been.

Then I saw them, freezing in a half standing position. Beneath Peter, seemingly attached to him, were two..wings.

As this slowly sank in I barely noticed the air moving around me, a small feeling of movement from the place where I should have felt nothing. Reaching behind myself I hesitated, then felt around, freezing once again in shock as my hands found something that didn't belong. A silky, thin object...

A wing.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:12 am

Peter

I used to hate dying.

Painful, exhausting...there was simply nothing good about it. I'd loathed the whole process. But once it started happening more and more, sometimes once a day...I just got bored of it. I now saw it as an annoyance, a minor inconvenience.

And I'd just been inconvenienced.

I groggily blinked my eyes open, squinting right away from the bright light. This...this wasn't where I'd died. Had someone moved my body? Another annoyance... I made a mental note to tell people not to do that.

Hold on...this place had two suns. What... Where was this?

I sat up, feeling a bit of pain around my shoulders. Odd... And...I was wearing different clothes. And what was this glow...?

How long was I out...?!

I looked around. I was sitting on some moss in what appeared to be a carved-out stone in the middle of a meadow. The grass and the flowers...they were huge. Or...was I small? I prayed to the gods I wasn't small. Then my eyes caught a familiar face. I would've felt a wave of relief if the sight hadn't frozen my limbs.

Danae...had wings.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:16 am

Danae

Okay, I wasn't going to freak out. I mean, it wasn't that weird....

Who was I kidding? I had wings! Breathing a bit faster I turned my eyes back to Peter, who was awake now. Blinking slowly I faintly noticed the fact he was ... glowing. That's when I picked up on the fact so was I.....okay. Maybe it was time to freak out.

"What in freaking hell??" I let out in a frustrated huff. "Got any clue whats going on? I sure don't.."

The fluttering feeling again.. that was so.. freaky. Pulling myself the rest of the way to my feet I stared at the distance between us, and the considerable gap between the top of the rock thingy and the ground.

Great. How the freak was I spose to get over there....?
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 am

Peter

"Someone's gotta be screwing with us," I said.

Wings. She had wings. I couldn't get over that. Just...wings. Like a fairy. And...she was glowing an icy blue. Or...the weird markings on her arms and wings were glowing.

Wait a minute...I had glowing markings on my arms, too. Did that mean...? Slowly and hesitantly, I reached behind me.

My fingers brushed something.

...What.

I gave an experimental flap. I...I felt them move. Wings. I flapped them again, then folded them and reopened them just to be positive that the feeling was real. It was. I gave my arm a hard pinch. No...not dreaming. I...had wings.

What. The. Hell.

I looked at Danae, grasping for words. "...I think...some wiseass with access to magic decided to resurrect us as fairies."

...Oh, hell no. I wasn't calling myself a fairy. Screw that.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 am

Danae

Okay. Deep breath, calm down. Honestly, freaking out as I was doing wouldn't help with anything. Instead I ran over possible people in my head, scowling a bit as I did, still staring at the distance between us.

"What about.. Aria? Would she do something like this?"

The....wings...fluttered again, and I bit my lip as I stared at the distance. Well.. here goes nothing.. if I fell down.. the worse that could happen is that I would break something, that's only if I couldn't grab a hold of a blade of grass to prevent that. Moving my, wings.. a bit faster with conscious effort I took a deep breath and stepped off of the rock.

Crap. Okay, that didn't work at all. Almost immediately I started to fall, the wings not catching enough air to support me. Frantically grabbing at the grass I managed to get ahold of a couple blades to keep from falling.

"Well.. that was a bad idea.. maybe..."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 am

Peter

I felt myself lurch forward when she fell, then let out a relieved breath when she caught herself. I had to get over there... I could at least fly with my wind powers. But...something was holding me back. Not holding me back from flying altogether...just doing it that way. It was like some part of me really wanted to use those new wings.

Which is what I decided to do.

I ran to the edge of the stone and leaped off, flapping my wings. (My wings...that's...) I flew somewhat haphazardly over to Danae and landed on a flower. The fact that a flower supported my weight...

"Are you alright?" I asked.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:32 am

Danae

I nodded, gripping the grass a bit tighter and eyeing the flower he was on. "Yeah.. I'm fine." I muttered, disbelief still holding my mind.

"That's... a flower."

Fluttering my wings again I managed to fly clumsily the short distance to Peter's flower and land next to him.

"This..." I murmured softly, staring up at the two suns above us then looking back to him. "Isn't.. right...I mean.. One sun is weird.. two is...yeah...."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:35 am

Peter

"We have to find out what happened," I said. "We need to know where we are, and why we're...this."

Okay...the flower was supporting both of us. That was just...wrong. How big were we? Yet again, I wondered if we were small or if everything else was just massive. And as much as I wanted to believe the latter, I had the sinking feeling that it was the former.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:37 am

Danae

I nodded, looking around slowly. "Maybe find some people...who are...this."

I gestured towards his wings with a small frown, still kinda freaked about the idea of having them.

"Maybe then we could get an idea of what happened, I mean.. assuming there are other people around here..and we aren't.. completely alone in a deserted...not wasteland place."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:38 am

Peter

"Yeah," I agreed. "So...I think the only way out of here is through flying."

This would be...interesting. But if we started to fall, I could at least support us with wind... I felt my wings twitch a little. Flying out in the open air... I wasn't sure if I liked the idea or not.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:42 am

Danae

I sighed, staring at the open field before us and fluttering my wings.

"Well, waiting won't change anything." I muttered, stepping up to the edge of the flower. "We'll be just as bad at flying now as we will be ten minutes from now. Might was well get going."

With that I jumped the little distance left on the flower and moved my wings as fast as I could, managing to hove slightly, sinking a little then pulling myself back up.

Not as hard as it looks.. Gah, who am I kidding? I would only be able to do this so long.. apparently I'm not a good flyer. I blame that on the fact that my feet were meant to stay on the ground.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:43 am

Peter

I jumped off right after her, fluttering my wings and--no. Not "fluttering." Never again shall I describe any action of mine as "fluttering." Just...no. At any rate, I jumped off the flower, flapping my wings and quickly catching up with her. Flying this way wasn't actually so hard once you got the hang of it. Just like anything else you have to learn, I suppose.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:45 am

Danae

Okay. So I fail at flying. Annnnd these heights were starting to make me feel sick. Wooonderful. Just freaking perfect.

If a person with wings didn't show up soon...I'm not sure what I'm going to do...but..it wont be good. Most likely would end with me on that ground down there, that was making me really..really dizzy at the moment.

Taking a deep breath I forced my eyes up from the ground and squinted, catching sight of a flash of black in the distance.

"Did you see that?" I asked quickly, looking away from where I was going to instead look at Peter. "Do you th-,"

Distracted I didn't notice the petal jutting out in my way before I was right there, having to jerk down to keep from hitting it. In that one moment I lost control, unable to catch the wind again with my wings and starting to fall.

Well.

Crap. Did I mention I now hate flying?
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:04 am

Peter

"Danae!"

I snapped my wings shut, dropping rapidly after her. I reached out as far as my arm would go, hoping to the gods I could make it. So close now... Ah! I grasped her wrist, snapped my wings open, and fluuh...apped them as quickly as I could manage to counteract the momentum. We finally slowed; I kept my wings going at double-time to support us both.

"That...was narrow..." I managed between breaths.

Funny...both of our sets of markings were glowing very intensely now. Maybe that's just what happened when two of...whatever-the-hell-we-were touched?
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:43 pm

Danae

Grateful I nodded a little, eyeing the ground warily. "Very close..." I managed quietly, then remembered what distracted me.

Turning my head, I kinda held onto Peter but fluttered my wings at the se time. "I thought..I saw someone. Over there." Letting go of him with one hand I used it to poinin the general direction of the wings I thought I saw..
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:57 pm

Peter

"Do you think we should go check it out, then?" I asked.

As much as I was willing to help Danae, and as much as I'd jump again and again to help her, I had to wonder if she'd fly there on her own...because this was putting an awful lot of strain on my wings. If I kept it up, I wasn't sure that I'd be able to fly myself before too long.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:58 pm

Danae

I nodded, slowly letting go off him and fluttering my wings again, making aa effort to steady myself before starting in the direction of where I'd seen it.

"I hope my little...fall didn't make us lose it." I grumbled, peering down into the grass with annoyance.

It wasn't in the air anymore, that much I was sure of.

So where'd it go?

Devika

I saw people up there. People with lights on. There aren't any people that I know with lights in...except Astrina..but she's different.

New people were never good, at least, unplanned new people. So what did I do about the new Pele? Hide...like a good little girl, I hid. Ha, let them find me here....my with.gs fluttered nervously as I stared up at them in the sky. Finding me..wouldn't be so hard to be honest.

(Devika looks to be around 10, although she's older than that. Black hair and red eyes, black wings with Ruby red light.)
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Peter

"I'm going to try to get a better look," I said.

I flew up a little higher, attempting to spot whatever it was she'd seen in the grass. Didn't help that I really didn't know what I was looking for... Then I saw something--or at least, I thought I did. Something black moving in the grass.

"I think I found the person." I indicated the direction, then started downwards.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:03 pm

Danae

"So it is a person," I muttered, studying where he had pointed then letting out a sigh of frustration as I couldn't see it.

Flitting forward I managed to catch another glimce of the person, enough to figure out she had wings as well, black ones with ruby colored runes on them.

"Hey.. winged girl thing. Can you.. come out here?"

Devika

The people saw me. Not good...not good at all. I don't think anyways. It was never good to meet new people out of the village, you never know if one of them works for her or the council.

The boy was coming closer...and the girl talked. I didn't say anything back, deciding instead to scoot further into the grass and watch them warily. Then I remembered, their lights. New.. that meant neither the council or her...so they were safe..maybe.

Nodding to myself I stepped out of the protection of the grass and studied them, faintly noticing the nervous flicker of my wings.

"Hello."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Peter

I touched down a short distance from the girl, the action driving me once again to think about my wings with a bit of wonder. I also wondered when I would accept the fact that I now had wings.

"Hello," I said.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Danae

I landed behind Peter, more focused on the fact I was finally on the ground again than on the girl herself.

Devika

I watched the boy for a moment longer before grabbing the edge of my skirt and giving him a small curtsy.

"Welcome, may I be right in assuming you're new?" My words came out softly, sweet even. I was also careful to keep my face calm and collected, no reason to scare the new people.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Peter

She curtsied. Um...okay. It made me want to do some sort of formal greeting in response, but I didn't know what was appropriate so I ended up just standing there awkwardly.

"Er, yeah," I answered. "Both of us. Um...what are we, exactly?"

Please don't say fairy please don't say fairy...
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:12 pm

Devika

I tilted my head, as if thinking over his question as I continued to study him. The answer he would won't most likely wouldn't be one I could give truthfully. I saw it all when fay were more common. Boys, they hated the word. Oh well, I could either give him as he wished, or tell the truth.

I am a wonderful liar, but perhaps the truth for now. However these new fay may dislike it. Yes, I believe I shall go with that.

"You have been reborn as a Fay. In the human world the more common term I believe was fairy." I informed him in the same, sweet tone.

Danae

Great..not only did I have wings but I was a freaking fairy. Oh well.. maybe this gave me a reason to have sparkly things.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Peter

I felt my wings sag a little (wow...that was...a strange feeling). As much as I didn't like it, I'd known that that would be her answer. So I was a freaking fairy. Fantastic. Definitely going to say Fay from now on, and nothing else...

"Er...how did that happen?" I asked.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: