The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To My Kingdom! A Deviation by Ana and Dove~

2 posters

Go down

Welcome To My Kingdom! A Deviation by Ana and Dove~ Empty Welcome To My Kingdom! A Deviation by Ana and Dove~

Post by Autumn Dove Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:19 am

Oh yes, the day has come. Lacey is going to be seeing Jaska's kingdom of Asdrujula for the first time! I will make the first post!

Jaska
I smiled down at Lacey, "Alright. Let's go. I think it's one of those doors...." I said, walking over with her in my arms and walking up to the door entitled, "Asdrujula."

Well...I think this might be it.

I looked at the knob, wondering how I would open it. I Leaned down and reached out with one of my hands, turning it and kicking it open.

"Here we go," I said, walking onto the stone sidewalk outside of the palace. It's white and blue colors stood out against the light blue and white of the sky. There were people all around us, all looking rich with strange hair and eye colors. Some had to do a double take and looked at me with wide eyes. I was usually never outside the castle. And now I came in from a random place carrying a strange looking girl in my arms.

Oh gosh, the stares....

The palace guards spotted me and ran over. They all started asking questions. When would they leave me alone? One tried to take Lacey from me and everyone asked where I had been, what was I doing, who was this girl, and I just about lost it.

"Shush," I said, and they all went silent. "Can we discuss this when I get into the castle?" They all nodded and let me through the gates. Finally, we were away from the stares outside of the castle. Now it was only me and Lacey...and six guards.

I would have to find a way to ditch them or something....
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Kingdom! A Deviation by Ana and Dove~ Empty Re: Welcome To My Kingdom! A Deviation by Ana and Dove~

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:20 am

Lacey

It was all so....strange. At home everything was so..plain. My parents are overprotective, forsaking normal, public school, in favor of home schooling because of my wheelchair. So I barely ever see anyone outside of the house, then.. here I was.. surrounded by people unlike anyone I'd seen before. The hair and eyes.. it was so.. weird.

I couldn't help the squeak that escaped me when someone tried takingbke from Jaska's arms', causing me to cling to him tighter than before. I almost couldn't breathe, so many people...it was almost as if they were stealing my air. My breathing speed a little, almost like gasps.

Then finally, we were alone..well, almost. Six other people stood arouns us, but at least that was easier to handle than all of those before. My arms were latched around Jaska's neck, eyes wide as I considered the area around us. So..strange

At least it wad him I was here with, I could trust him. If it had been anyone else I'd be scared out of my mind.. but this was Jaska. I loved him.

"That was... " I trailed off, trying to collect my words. "That was a lot of people.. they really like you..."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Welcome To My Kingdom! A Deviation by Ana and Dove~ Empty Re: Welcome To My Kingdom! A Deviation by Ana and Dove~

Post by Autumn Dove Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:21 am

Jaska
I shifted her slightly in my arms and smiled, "Half of them like me. But the other half...well...there's a reason these guys surround me all the time," I motioned my head to the bodyguards at my side. There were only two left. They both looked at me and Lacey curiously, waiting for some kind of reason to me carrying her. Of, course, it was the two serious guards who cared way too much about my safety. No ditching them....

I turned to them, "I'll just be taking this miss to the doctor, you two can go now. No crazy people chasing me with guns in here!" They nodded and walked away, around one of the many corners and down a long hallway. I gave a small sigh of relief to not have anyone staring at me anymore.

"Okay! Now we're alone," I stopped and glanced at the maids and servants busily running around the room. "...Almost." I grinned, starting to walk down a hallway heading toward the left side of the castle. "Here, I know just where to go."
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:26 am

Lacey

I tilted my head, regarding the scenery around us with a bit of curiosity. After all, as I'd said, this was so.. different than anything I'd seen with my own eyes before.

"Where's that?" I inquired, pulling my eyes up to his face with a pleased smile. "Can you tell me? Or is it a secret?"

My voice held a bit of a teasing tone, arms tightening around his neck once more. It was a bit nerve racking to be held.. but as stated.. I trusted him.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:45 am

Jaska
"It's a secret. A special one that no one else but you will probably ever see," I kept walking, a smile still on my lips as I moved through the halls. A few butlers and maids walked by, bowing as I passed them and smiling. I gave a nod of the head to each and moved on.

I approached a large double door that rounded on the edges. It was made of a black metal with real gold weaving around it in a decorative fashion. The gold looked similar to vines, but with many thorns and jagged lines instead of curvy ones. I strolled over to the left side and opened up my eye in front of a blue light that shined from the wall. It gave a beep and the doors opened automatically.

Beyond the doors, the world lit up. The sun now shone down on us and I came outside, looking around at the tall trees, colorful flowers, and vines that climbed around the fences that blocked everyone from falling into the river. In front of us was a bridge with water streaming beneath it, fish swimming and other creatures enjoying the beauty of the garden. In a short distance was a group of rose bushes, all connected and with three openings that turned into a large maze. It covered the rest of the garden. For someone who didn't know the way through it, they could stay lost for hours. Luckily, I knew the way. I looked down at Lacey, wondering what she was thinking.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:39 pm

Lacey

I stared around us in amazement, the garden unlike anything I'd ever seen before. At home I'd been kept inside, whether at the hospital, or at home. They didn't think it safe for me to be out. So being here.. surrounded by all of this... it was like being in another world.

Which.. I guess I was.

"It's...." I let my voice trail off, trying to find an adjective to fit it all. "It's..."

That's just it. There were no words to describe what it was to me. Instead I just clutched him tighter, craning my neck around in an attempt to see it all the best I could.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 pm

Jaska

"This is only the beginning...." I started to walk again, slowly so she could see everything. The bridge creaked a little when I stepped on, the fish swimming in the water below jumping in surprise. Hardly anyone ever came out here. If they did, it was to take a call or find service. No one appreciated nature anymore.

I stopped in the middle, glancing over the edge to look at the orange and white koi swimming about in the clear water. One came up and splashed the water as it went back down.

"Have you seen fish before?" I asked, looking back up at her.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 pm

Lacey

I shook my head, twisting around a little to get a better look at the wondrous sight around us. Wait... fish? Was that what sound had been?!

Excitement bloomed in my chest as I gripped him tighter, leaning back so to catch a glimmer of the water out of the corner of my eyes. There was no chance I would let go of him though, not for all of the fist in the world.

"No, I haven't. Not if you don't count the ones that have been cooked, or stuck in an aquarium for..." I hesitated, about to say for the sick people to look at. "For... the... children to see."

I couldn't exactly say what I had been about to say. Thinking about that place wouldn't do me any good. Especially seeing as well... it wasn't the place for the children... who... who had a chance at forever.

Just those who have a chance for awhile.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 am

Jaska

I looked at her curiously, noticing the hesitation. She seemed to like looking at the fish. She had seemed happy to see them...to see everything

"Would you like to get a better look?" I asked, wondering if she would. There were so many things I wanted to show her... Being out here made her smile...I liked her smile.

I glanced down at the fish, noticing how active they were. It was close to feeding time and they were jumping around and splashing all around. It was a great time to see them!
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:38 am

Lacey

I hesitated, then nodded, a large smile overcoming my normally timid expressions.

"That would be wonderful..." I whispered back, as if anything louder would break what was starting to feel like a dream.

After all, this was something I never could have imagined happening. All those years... pretending that I could fit in, that there were people who would pretend I wasn't different from them, and yet never finding it. My parents had considered moving at one point, somewhere else, somewhere bigger. It's hard to keep secrets like mine in a small town.

And even then, its harder to keep people from treating you differently because of them.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:47 am

Jaska

I nodded and walked down the bridge to the other side, turning the corner and walking down a small slope. I carefully avoided stepping on the wildflowers and other greenery, sticking to the dirt path and trying to keep my balance. The slope started to even out and I could see the large green bridge above us, making the area shady. The garden seemed so...large from this perspective. It looked as if a forest surrounded us, and it was only us. the castle was barely visible because of the small hill on the other side of the pond, and it covered the base and most of the towers.

I stopped where the dirt ended and turned into a fine dirt, unlike the hard and dark earth behind us. The pond's crystal like water Met with the dirt in front of us, small ripples coming up and making small waves on the surface. Fish jumped out, some twirling in the air and coming to the surface, waiting for the food to come. I bent down, slowly sitting on the ground with my legs stretched out and setting her on my lap, close enough to the water that she could touch it.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:54 am

Lacey

My eyes I'm sure grew as big as saucers as he brought both of us closer to the water, and the fish in it. As he sat, I barely managed to keep myself from squirming and reaching for the water immediately, eager for my proof that all this was real, and not the dream I kept thinking it had to be. After I moment I began to stretch out my hand, about to dip it in when a thought hit me...

What if it was a dream? What if when I touched that water all of this disappeared and I found myself back in my room, or in the hospital bed. What would I do? What would I think or say? Would he even be real in that case...? He seemed too... perfect to be anything but dream as well...

Taking a deep breath, I pulled myself together, taking one more look at his face before dipping my hand into the cool water...

And nothing happened.

No swirling scenes, no sudden blackness or lights or sound. Just... the feel of my fingers in the pond. Without warrant a smile leap to my face, even larger than the one that I'd had before. Turning to look back at him, I shifted just slightly, staring up into his eyes with some happiness that I couldn't seem to place.

"...Thank-you..."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:27 am

Jaska

A smile lit up my face as I watched her. Her smile, the way her eyes shined, how beautiful she looked when she was happy. Every time she looked at me, i could feel a grin take place on my face. I couldn't help it. I watched as her hand dipped into the water, sending ripples across the smooth surface. A fish glided underneath and she looked up at me again, her eyes bright and a smile spread across her face.

"No problem...anything for you...." I sat up more, moving closer to her and stretching up so I was close to her. My lips gently brushed against her ear and moved, planting a kiss on her cheek.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:19 pm

Lacey

I closed my eyes, just focusing on the feel of his lips on my cheek. This moment... this is what I wanted to remember. Always, I wanted to think of sitting here on his lap, the way he smelled, the way the air seemed sweeter and the day warmer than anything I'd ever experienced before. With him here, everything was...

There wasn't exactly a word for it... it was just... a feeling. A feeling of everything being perfect, like I wouldn't change a thing.

"Jaska..." my voice trailed off, words lost as I opened my eyes again and stared up into his.

As I said... there weren't enough words to explain this moment.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 pm

Jaska

"Lacey..." I said with a smile, looking up into her eyes. I placed my hand on her cheek and came up again, completely mesmerized with everything that was going on around us. It felt like it was only her and I, and the guards and people didn't exist. I pressed my lips lightly against hers, Forgetting the rest of the world and focusing on us.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 pm

Lacey

I melted against him, my heart speeding as the world seemed to disappear, just us... alone...

His lips felt so soft against mine, my fingers walking up his back to curl around his neck. I was wrong, just a few moments ago, I'd said that everything was perfect, almost thought that it couldn't get any better.

Kissing him back, I almost wished that time could stop right now, and just... be how it is. Me... and Jaska... and... nothing else.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 am

Jaska

I couldn't feel anything anymore. Just her. I felt my back tingle as her hands crawled up my back, going around my neck. I couldn't help but smile beneath the kiss, taking a small breath and going right back to her. One hand went around her waist, trying to pull her closer.

I took my other hand and ran it through her hair, tangling the silky locks between my fingers and gently placing my hand at the back of her head.

Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Lacey

I almost fainted, not able to breath or even think past the kiss. My head continued to spin the longer it went, the short breath not enough for me, but there was no way I'd tell him that. I couldn't break this just because my body demanded more of me then the average person, instead letting him pull me closer as I focused just on his lips against mine.

Arms tightening around his neck I very aware of his arm on my head, as if it were holding me up, keeping me in this moment of perfect happiness. A moment I would love if could last forever.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:48 am

Jaska

I slowly pulled my lips back, my forehead leaning against hers as I opened my eyes. My heartbeat was quick, pounding against my chest. I took a moment trying to catch my breath before I gave her another kiss. This time it was sweeter and quick. The corners of my mouth raised and I found myself grinning.

"I love you, Lacey...." My voice was a whisper, barely audible against the background music of the water and birds, their melodies surrounding us.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:43 am

Lacey

That quick kiss then his lips were gone. For a moment I felt lost, that is until he spoke. Those words changed that feeling into something I couldn't quite explain. Joy mixed with a bit of fear of how his sister would react if she heard him telling me that.

But...mainly joy. Too much to explain without talking for hours about how it filled every ounce of my body and even more.

"I....love you too." I whispered in return.

This truely was the prefect moment.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:02 am

Jaska

I just sat there for a minute or two, enjoying everything. The sounds around us, the feel of her body on top of mine, the taste of her lips still lingering.... I didn't want this to end. There was a feeling that started to wash over me, making me grin. This...this wasn't even the garden yet. It was outside of it, on the very edge. The real magic was inside....

In the center...that was where my biggest secret was.

Well....

It used to be my biggest secret.

But now I had a much better one.

"I don't really want to move..." I started, looking up at her. "But there's still a lot to see. I have a...surprise."
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Lacey --

I smiled wider if possible, staring at him with a bit of surprise. How could there be more?! This alone was wonderful, although most of it being the fact that I was here with him...

"I would love to see it," I said, tearing my eyes away from him to look around. "Show me...?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumn Dove Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:02 am

Jaska

I nodded, picking her up and climbing up the small hill.

"Remember the ballroom?" I asked, glancing up at the trees. "That was one of he places I like to go to...this...this is where my main one is."

I approached the maze of flowers, smiling a bit. It was a big bush maze with hanging vines and flower gardens at every intersection. It was beautiful, too.
Autumn Dove
Autumn Dove
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down