The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Little Town Of Bridgecroft....

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Little Town Of Bridgecroft.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Little Town Of Bridgecroft....

Post by silent lark Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:06 am

Will

Holding back a snort, I follow her into the room and sit at my father's right hand. Across the long wooden table I can see Adelio and Benvenuto at the far end talking to eachother quietly. Mr. Lafette is here, as well as his daughter Missy and his eldest son Derek. Aunt Gwenevire, Uncle Othello are here as well. I reconize tons of faces, the same old faces I see every day.

This is going to be another, long....meeting.
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

The Little Town Of Bridgecroft.... - Page 2 Empty Re: The Little Town Of Bridgecroft....

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:23 pm

Alysia--

I scanned my eyes over the people, feeling slightly bored. The sooner this thing was over, the sooner I would be able to go back what I'd been planning on doing. See... like I'd said earlier. I was feeling... like stabbing something. Watching as my blade sunk in, as they perhaps made noises of pain or maybe a little scream...

Screams were always nice, I really liked those. 'specially since they seemed to be accompanied by fear, I loved it when people are scared... scared is fun.

Well, not when its me. That's not fun.

But, why would I be scared?
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:55 pm

Christina

"Feminist, of course." I muttered, rolling my eyes a little. "Why else would it feature the rise of woman in nursing?"

That said I scanned the horizon, locating the house as it came more into view. I wouldn't really mind rereading Jane Eyre, I knew Abraham would check on me, after all, it was an excellent book. The girl wasn't exactly how i hoped I was, but she was still a slightly strong character despite the trials she went through.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Lily Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 pm

Victoria
"Sybil, come on" My voice was sharpened by the razor edge of impatience, fired in the direction of my younger sister. She just stood there, completely unperturbed by my irritation, dumbly staring at me like I was speaking in another language. I couldn't tell if she was having another one of her fits or if she was just out to make my life wretched. "Sybil Cox. Come along now, or so help me..."

Sybil's head lolled over to one side- like a lifeless doll's- but her eyes stayed trained on me, gripping my face with her unnervingly vacant stare. I made a noise of irritation and grabbed her hand, giving it a harsh squeeze to try to break her out of her stupor. Nothing. Nothing at all.

"You're so unfair" I mumbled to her, each word coated with sudden venom "Selfish and unfair. Always causing some scene. Fine, then, you can just stay behind and receive the punishment." I dropped her hand and briskly made my way to the meeting room. Mother was already there, and I took my place beside her. Sybil could stand there for all eternity and rot- see if I care.

Still, she was my sister... and though she was horrible sometimes... I didn't want her getting punished too harshly...
Iron Lily
Iron Lily
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Benvenuto

Victoria walked in but...without Sybil. Giving a small sigh, I had a few guesses of where she could be.

"Excuse me," I mumble, pushing my chair back and standing. My brother, Adelio, glancing at me and giving a questionable look.

I am going to find Sybil. I think to him, which just earns me an eyeroll.

Since we were younger, Sybil has been my friend but as the years past, she just seems to get worse. Too far in the past or the future to notice the current present.

Opening the door, I decide its probably best to check the halls first....in case Victoria left her. After roaming for a bit, I find her standing alone, eyes vacant and her head rested on her shoulder.

Taking her hand, I pull her into a hug. "Can you hear me, Sybil? It is Benvenuto, your cousin."
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:07 am

Abraham

"I agree, though some think otherwise," I said, giving her a small smile. I did not know why I always felt the need to check on her, perhaps she was getting better but I still worried. "Have you read The Secret Garden? You might like that book."

silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:25 am

Christina

I nodded, smiling happily now that he didn't seem to be trying to catch me.

"Yeah, I liked it too." I told him simply, looking over our driveway with a bit of apprehension as I drew closer.

I could only hope that few enough people were home I'd be able to slip up stairs without notice.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by silent lark Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Abraham

She looked nervous, even more so as we neared the house. "Tell you what, how about I tell your mother that you have eaten and are not hungry? We could go take a walk perhaps? We have not done that in a while," I ask, looking down at her and adjusting my glasses. In fact, the last time Christina and I took a stroll was when she was little. I used to like doing that with her....
silent lark
silent lark
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:29 pm

Christina--

I hesitated, twisting the bottom of my shirt a moment before giving a small nod.

"Okay, make sure she's okay with it" I murmured, deciding that she'd probably be more willing to believe him than myself. Besides, walking was good for you, better than just LT mg in my room for awhile.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum