The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.Morbid Namechov's house

Go down

T.Morbid Namechov's house Empty T.Morbid Namechov's house

Post by V Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:01 am

T.Mor:

I had eight hours. eight hours... all to myself... to... do... well. Anything... sorta. I mean...technically... I should have probably been sleeping or something... ...but... I wasn't. I was sitting on the sofa in my living room, beating level 26 of space invaders.

That was about right for a Thursday. I mean... I got home from work... and wanted to not remember that I'd ever been there. So... I made a cup of coffee and sat down in front of the shrinebox, and planned to play for another 7 hours or so... until I had to walk back to work.

...Not like that would actually happen... because I wanted to wash my clothes sometime soon... and.. I think that I had some nails that I could put into the floorboards that were coming loose, and I'd want to do that... before.. before... what was it, like... 4 am when I had to go back in...? Let's see... it was 8 something now... so.. yeah. I had to get to work at 4 am.

Great.

The one nice thing about that was that Ana would probably be sleeping that whole time...so... like... she wouldn't come downstairs and find me sitting here. Hopefully.

I hoped that work tomorrow wouldn't be... bad. I mean... of course it would be bad... but... like... Some days you only have to do a little bit of bad things... and some days you have to do a lot of bad things... which is really bad.
V
V
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum