The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Prison Empty Prison

Post by Campaña Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Drew Mason gestured for the guards to open the gates, the boy still strung out over his shoulder as he waited.
"What's taking so long?" He growled, reaching up with a free hand to straighten the collar of his shirt.
"Sorry sir," One of the guards quickly responded as the gates pulled apart. "Johns was sleeping sir."
"Well, inform him he can be expecting a visit from Daniella later, she'll love to hear about Johns sleeping on the job."
A bit of a grin swept onto the guards face, a bit out of place Drew thought considering that Johns was this man's brother. Of course, not all families were as close strung as his, that was obvious with just once glance at Daniella's.
The guard glanced around a bit, his face paling as he registered exactly what name she had used.
"Relax," Drew sighed, rolling his eyes as he stepped through the gate. "The last I knew Daniella was handling some new recruits who didn't quite pick up on how things are run around here. She's not going to pop out of the shadows and get you for me using her name."
The guard hesitated, then nodded. "Do you need help with that?"
"No, I got it." He responded, starting towards the stairs that led off of the main hall.
These steps didn't follow the normal pattern, instead of leading into the main halls where most of the cell blocks came off of, this stair well led down into the deeper cells, the ones meant for those who were not to be seen. Daniella rarely attended these cells, unless one of the prisoners was acting out, which was rare.
After chatting with the guard a moment longer Drew started down the stair well, not stopping at the first, nor the second levels, but taking him all the way down to the ninth. There was no sounds of life from the other cells, and being unable to see in from the outside, it may have seemed that there was no life within these walls.
Walking into the cell he unceremoniously dumped Peter on the stone floor, walking over to unlock each of the cuffs individually. When finished he dragged him over by his wrists and suspended him by only the wrist cuffs, before walking from the room. He'd have to wait till Peter woke up to do much else, after all, he had to make sure that Daniella knew he was back, it would be suspicious if he didn't check in as he always did.

Last edited by Campana on Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Prison Empty Re: Prison

Post by Resonated Echo Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Peter

I woke up to foggy gray. As I blearily blinked open my eyes, I very quickly realized I wasn't lying down. And my arms were over my head...and something was cutting into my wrists...

...I'd been chained to a wall.

...What.

I struggled futilely before quickly giving up. Where was I...? I'd somehow been...captured...but how...?

Then it came back. Mason and his tranquilizer, interrogation, Danae's father's prison...

...Oh fuck.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

https://theundergroundcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Mason came back sometime later after checking in with Daniella, carefully tugging a cart in the cell door behind him. A bit of a smirk tugged onto his lips at the sight of Peter there, awake and seemingly aware of what was happening.

"Now..here's the part where I get to know you real well, or you get to know my toys real well. Any questions?"

There normally weren't, but..you never know.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:09 pm

Peter

"...None," I answered in an almost growl.

I'd been tortured for information once...probably coming close to a year ago now. Of course, back then I'd been keeping important information secret. Presently, I had nothing to hide.

...Well, except for the fact that I was a freak.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 pm

Mason grinned, seeming to examine the cart a moment before pulling what resembled a cattle prod from the surface.

"Very well, lets start easy shall we? How'd you meet her?"

He did't mention a name, but wasn't that obvious? Who else would he be asking about besides the girl.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Peter

"I...can't really remember, honestly," I answered. "It was over a year ago, I think...though it was a long time before we really got to know each other."

A cattleprod...great. Heck, it might not even have been that. I knew quite well how the instruments here weren't always what they appeared on the surface. It also occurred to me that if, for whatever reason, he wanted to burn me, I'd have to let him... Fantastic.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Mason frowned a little, walking closer and turning the tool on as he did. For once, this was just what it appeared to be. Perhaps that wasn't a good thing though, seeing as fir this use the volts had been turned up way beyond the original settings.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to miss out on any of the important details of your..relationship with Daniella." He paused, as if considering before simply pressing it to the middle of Peter's left arm, almost a warning touch. "You can't recall anything about it?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:28 pm

Peter

I clenched my jaw, seething. Oh well...I'd had worse...

"I really don't remember much," I told him. "There hadn't been a lot going on that day... I think I might've been with some other friends, but other than that, I honestly can't remember specific details..."
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:30 pm

Mason's lips twitched up a little as he looked Peter over, trying to decide exactly what would be best to use. After all, the boy easily could have been through anything, and because he didn't know him, he couldn't know what would get to him.

Which was the problem here.

"Alright, if you don't remember that, then perhaps you can tell me this. When did you get together, as in, become what you are now?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Peter

"It wasn't too long ago, I don't think," I answered. "Well, too long before it was directly said. But I think it'd been happening subconsciously for quite a while... If I could give my best guess, it was more...er...official...a few months ago."

Good...that answer was more direct...
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:38 pm

Mason nodded, reaching for one of the black sticks sitting on the surface of the cart. The boy was cooperating, which was good, and bad. See, he loved it when they fought, because that meant he got to use his toys. Of course, it was good because this meant he got the information he was searching for.

"Very well," He mused, turning back to Peter and running his hand down the side of the stick, then resting it on the button towards the end. "Next, what exactly do you have in mind with her? You must have some idea of what the future plans are, surely this isn't just... an at this moment kind of deal."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:56 pm

Peter

That one caught me a little off-guard, I'll admit. It wasn't like I hadn't thought about it a little before, but...

"I don't really know," I answered after a moment. "Just...whatever she wants. As long as she's happy, I'll be fine with anything."
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:43 pm

Mason frowned a little, finger pressing down on the button. The top opened slightly, just enough to reveal a small drill bit peeking out of the black. Mason drew closer once more, tilting his head as he seemed to consider the tool.

"Interesting, isn't it? How something that at first seems harmless can be so dangerous?" He turned his eyes back to Peter, the gaze still seemingly distracted, although he was paying nothing but rapt attention to Peter's reactions. "Have you seen this before? I'm sure that if she's been trained as well as it seems, you've seen it at least once."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:02 pm

Peter

"Yes, I've seen it," I answered flatly. "Look, I know you have plenty of wonderful ways to hurt me if you wanted to. The threats aren't necessary. If it's all the same to you, can we just get this whole thing over with?"

I had better things to be doing than hanging from a wall by my wrists, of course...
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:18 pm

A slow grin found its way to Mason's lips, his eyes looking over Peter before looking back to his face. "Well, we could."

He seemed to examine the tool again, twisting the bottom so that it began to spin slowly, then a bit faster. He didn't bother to add onto his words, figuring that his action made the intentions clear.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Peter

I shot him a quick, unamused look before relaxing my features again and letting out a silent breath. Of course he wanted to drag it out...and it wasn't like I had any choice in the matter, either.

"Alright, alright, I get it..." I grumbled.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:01 am

Mason seemed to consider him again before just simply trailing the drill across Peter's chest, letting the drill bit bite into his skin.

"Let's see... tell me a bit about yourself."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:04 am

Peter

I clenched my teeth from the pain, but again...I'd had worse. Far, far worse.

"I dunno..." I started. What was I supposed to say? There wasn't a whole lot to tell... "I work as a special operative of an organization... I lead a team of people. I'm fluent in two languages aside from English... I enjoy music--I play the violin..." I sort of let it end there, unable to think of anything else.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:05 am

Mason nodded, pulling the tool back as he considered Peter's reaction to it all, almost more than the words themselves.

"I see..." he muttered, eyes flickering towards the table again, as if considering another tool.

After a moment though, they lit up, as if getting an idea. The cruel twist of his lips returned as he considered Peter once more, then simply pressed the button on the tool, dropping it to the floor and striking out with his foot towards Peter's knee. He wasn't too conserned about the answers anymore. He was more interested in learning out he would deal with Peter in the case he ever needed to take care if him for hurting Danae.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:13 am

Peter

I quickly, barely dodged the blow--and with any luck, his foot would collide painfully with the wall. His fault for not restraining me all the way... I'd noticed the ankle cuffs below already. And...I'd probably be put in them now. Oh well...at least I'd gotten that one move in.

((Gah...sorry for the nothing but inner dialogue...))
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:15 am

Mason cursed, his foot striking the stone where Peter's knee had been only moments before. Growling angrily he gingerly placed his foot back down on the ground, moving to seize the front of Peter's shirt, angry sparking behind his green eyes.

"You shouldn't have done that "
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 am

Peter

...Yeah, I knew that was going to get me in trouble...but it was certainly gratifying. Now to find out if it was actually worth it...

"Hey, I answered your question for you," I said flatly, trying to keep from looking defiant. That would probably piss him off more. "That's how this works, isn't it?"

I held back a short, condescending lecture on the way things were supposed to happen in an interrogation. Again, didn't want to piss him off more. I was already on pretty thin ice as it was...

...Still glad I got him to kick the wall.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:24 am

Mason growled, his hands flexing into tight fists as he considered his response to Peter's words. Suddenly changing his mind he released Peter's shirt with a snort, walking to the table. Mason slowly looked it over until he located one of the black sticks. Pressing the end up into the barrel of the tool, he watched as a large needle exposed itself through the thin hole at the top.

Prying the side of the tool open he revealed an empty barrel, and quickly grabbed a capsule from the table, pushing it into the needle's barrel and flipping g it shut again before twisting the end, them pushing on it slightly till the smallest bit of liquid leeked from the needle point.

"Now this won't hurt... much, " He began, a smug smile working its way onto his lips. "Not nearly as much as what I could do, and may end up doing."

That said he paused next to Peter, reaching up to grab an arm, pressing his thumb into the skin on his upper arm, slidding the needle slowly in, before pressing the end down, injecting the toxin.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:26 am

Peter

Yet again I was gritting my teeth and seething. I tried forcing myself to relax; it would only hurt more if I kept my arm tight. Of course he was doing it slowly... I waited as the needle slid in, taking silent breaths to get past the burning. But I'd still had worse... I'd still had plenty worse...

"Alright..." I started carefully, trying to keep my tone level, "what did you just put into me?"
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:30 am

"See, that's the thing." Mason replied, smirking as pulled the needle out, leaving the injection place alone, not caring to bandage it or anything of the like. "We guards weren't taught exactly what's in it, except that its similar to the toxins, and perhaps contains a little, of the puffer fish. Its main purpose? To make your victim unable to move, but fully aware of their bodies trials, the pain, ect."

As he spoke Mason carefully closed down the needle, prying it open once more and removing the capsule, seeming to study it with admiration.

"Such a wonderful drug."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum