The Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prison

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Prison - Page 3 Empty Re: Prison

Post by Campaña Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:48 pm

Pit frowned a little, digging around in his mind for what that could possibly mean. Not a prisoner....?

"Questioning?" He mused aloud, hands starting to relax out of the fists they'd begun to form. "Like... when they bring my brother in to question in him about being loyal and stuffs?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:06 pm

Peter

"Um...I...guess so?" I answered. "I don't really know what they normally do here... They just...want information out of me."

That was pretty much the truth... It was all he needed to know, anyway. Of course, that actually made it sound somewhat significant instead of the stupid situation it really was.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

https://theundergroundcc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 pm

Pit sighed, looking at the door then back to Peter, frowning a little as he studied him.

"...so you haven't been here long either. "

That was good. Broken people weren't helpful, all the did was cry, or just stare into space. If he ever wanted to get out of here.. it definately wouldn't be through one of them.

But first.. he'd half to make friends with the... whatever the guy was. He might be normal.. but you never know.

"...did they hurt you?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Peter

"A little," I started with a shrug, "but it's nothing."

Okay...it probably wasn't nothing...but whatever. I'd had worse. As long as there was no permanent damage, everything would be fine. And...I didn't think he could've done anything permanent with that blow... I moved my knee a little, experimenting. The action prompted a painful explosion of sparks, but I was otherwise alright. Good...
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Pit hesitated only slightly, scooting out of his corner and a bit closer to Peter. Stretching out a hand, he flexed it a little, a bit of trembling coming back as he did.

"I could.. if you'd let me... I could fix it for you."

There. The offer was out there. He didn't have to do anything else, just offer at least.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:33 pm

Peter

"No, that's alright," I answered. "You don't have to. I've had plenty worse." I paused. "So you have healing powers, then?"

Man...what I wouldn't give for some kind of healing ability... Not merely dressing the injury, but something at actually fixed the problem.

((GAH SHORT.))
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:48 pm

Pit hesitated, glancing down at his hands quickly before looking back up and nodding.

"I do."

He couldn't think of another thing to say, glad at least that Peter wasn't wanting healed. He actually wasn't sure if he could handle doing that at the moment... the pain... was sometimes mind numbing.

At that moment, the door opened, a familiar figure stepping in with a bit of a smirk on his lips, tranquilizer gun in hand.

"Hello boys." Drew Mason purred.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Peter

Him again...

The way I saw it, this could turn out good or bad. On the good side, he might've been back to continue the interrogation, which meant I could possibly get on with my life soon. On the bad side, he might've been back to do something besides that...or he might not have been here for me at all. I kept myself from glancing at the kid, instead narrowing my eyes at Mason.

"Hello..." I answered, not bothering to mask the plain dislike in my voice.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:27 am

Mason smirked, his eyes linguring on Peter for a moment before flickering to Pit. Intelligent eyes switching between the two of them after finishing his assessment, he stepped out of the way of the door so that a guard could step in, tugging a cart behind him.

Gesturing for the guard to step to close the door the moment he'd rolled the cart to a stop, Mason twirled the tranquilizers gun in his confident hand. His eyes finally settled o. Pit who'd Tucker himself back into the small space between the wall and the cot, eyes large and frightened, but at the same time looking both hard and determined with a will beyond his age. It wasn't a will that could hold though, as Mason well knew, the child had a breaking point, just as most do.

He just needed to locate both of the breaking points for the boys currently settled in the cell. How?

Testing.

"Ready for more tests, Zachariah?"

Pit seemed to shrink back, but the fire behind his eyes seemed to grow even more, "Don't call me that."

"Right," Mason snorted, still choosing not to respond to Peter. "You prefer that name the rebel child gave you. How...sweet."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 am

Peter

"Leave the kid alone, will you?" I asked, growing tired of this. "If you're going to do something, you might as well get on with it. There's no need for the tough act bullcrap."

I was almost certain I was getting on his bad side now, but at this point I didn't even care.

((GAH SHORT.))
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:35 am

Mason's eyes flinches Meredith to Peter once more, a scowl tugging onto his lips as he considered just ignoring the words, not willing to grace such an annoying comment with a reply.

And yet, he couldn't ignore the insult to his person either

"Excuse me? I don't believe this is your place to speak," he growled, reaching for one of the many sticks laid out in a row on the top of the cart. "The boy technically belongs to us till his brother works off his bondage, therefore, he is for me to do as I please with. Testing the boy's ability, is one of these such wishes. "

Pit seemed to press himself further against the wall as Mason spoke, eyes locked on the stick in his hands. Masons fingers crept along the smooth black surface before simply turning the end and activating the technology within. Seconds later a metal end was sticking from the top of the stick, slowly growing hotter until it seemed to be white instead of silver.

"Your arm, Zachariah."
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:00 am

Peter

I scowled, eyes on the metal end. I could keep it from happening... I could stop him from hurting Pit. But what would the consequences be for the both of us? Mason could just easily hurt him in some way I couldn't prevent...not to mention that if I made it appear like it wasn't me doing it, it could easily mean more "testing" with heat in the future--and if I wasn't there, it would just be more pain...so either way, the outcome looked bleak. And as for me, if it was discovered that the ability was mine...well...

Damn...how hot was he planning to make that thing...?

I clenched my fists, gritted my teeth, and waited.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:00 pm

Mason stepped forwards as Pit seemed to push himself further back against the wall. Hesitation clear in his eyes, it seemed as if the side of him that wanted to imagine if he said no, that Mason wouldn't do it, won over as he shook his head.

"No."

It was one, simple word. That wasn't what angered Mason exactly though, it was the feeling behind it. The tone that dared him to try something, that said he wouldn't dare continue and force Pit to submit to this thing, even though he'd done it before and had no issue doing it once again. Growling slightly he reached out and seized Pit's shaking arm, swiftly pressing the hot metal against the scar ridden flesh.

Pit's shout of pain was unavoidable, the smell of burning skin almost immediately catching the air. His struggling wasn't any use though, the boy's small, underfed figure nothing when compared to the strength that Drew Mason's muscles held. A second later Mason pulled the tool back, watching Pit's arm with amusement, but also something resembling intent concentration, as if waiting for something to happen.

He didn't have to wait long, a moment after the burning had stopped, Pit's face wrinkled further, a small whimper of pain escaping his lips as he curled up, the burn on his arm starting to fade as if it were weeks old, not just seconds. The fading didn't seem to help him though, just seemed to add more pain to his already tortured looking face.

"Ah, then heat is no different, I assume?" Mason mused, then messed with the end of the stick, seeming to turn it a little. "What if I turn up the temperature? What then?"

Then his eyes flickered to Peter, seeming to light up with a new idea.

"Or, perhaps I could test out how much pain you can handle.. that isn't your own. How does that sound?" He paused, a grin covering his face as the tone lowered into a pleased drawl. "Yes, yes, I do like this idea. What do you say, Peter? Help me out?"
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:55 pm

Peter

I scowled. What had he meant by that? Was he going to try to torture me while Pit watched? If that was the case, he wasn't getting a sound. I'd have to let the heat burn me, of course. Wouldn't be the first time I'd purposefully let down my shield. And compared to what I'd had to do the first time, this was nothing.

((Gah, sorry >.>))
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:35 am

Mason frowned a little, a bit disappointed by the lack of response. Of course, it wasn't like he wouldn't do it without Peter's consent, hardly, but it would have been nice to get a response for once.

"Very well, don't say anything." Sighing he turned, eyeing Peter just for a moment before putting out his hand expectantly. "Arm."

His eyes flickered just for a moment towards where the guard stood, still watching them by the door out of the cell, which was shut of course. It was as if he were warning Peter, any attempt at messing with him and well, it wouldn't end well. Not of him, and definitely not for Pit.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 am

Peter

"Fine," I grumbled, rolling my eyes.

I pushed my sleeve up and held my arm out to him, dropping my heat transfer shield and bracing myself. It'd been an awfully long time since I'd ever been burned by something... I'd kinda forgotten what it felt like. Well...I was about to remember. I gritted my teeth and waited.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:36 am

Mason kept himself from raising a brow, almost impressed by the show. Instead though, he pushed a smirk onto his lips and turned up the heat on the stick, twisting the end until there was a small click, showing that it couldn't turn anymore. Seizing Peter's arm he pulled it towards him, oblivious to Pit's tense form as he pressed the hot metal to the inside of Peter's elbow, the smirk growing even further.

Pit curled a bit more in on himself, eyes raised just enough to eye the event, knowing what was coming next. He braced himself slightly, repeating over and over in his mind that if it came to a choice, which he highly doubted, but if it was...

He wouldn't help Peter. It wasn't worth it.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:46 am

Peter

Yeah, burning hurt.

I gasped, almost forgetting to hold back the greater part of the shout trying to escape my lungs. Almost. I let out a few low grunts of pain, seething for the billionth time that day. My breathing was quick and ragged. The bastard... But at least I had some small victory. He wasn't getting any cries out of me.
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Pit flinched, pulling himself tighter, if that was even possible, as his eyes clinched shut, hoping to block out the sound of Mason's chuckling. He didn't look up as Mason drew back the stick, turning the dial to off, nor did he look up when Mason stepped back, examining his work with a bit of twisted pleasure.

Setting the stick down, Mason seized Pit by the edge of his collar, dragging him out of the corner and shoving him towards Peter without warning. It wasn't all that hard for him, considering the differences between their sizes. The boy stumbled, doing his best to catch himself, curling into a ball almost immediately.

His own little rebellion, the choice to do different than asked of him. He knew what Mason wanted, and knew the consequences. Pit wasn't dumb enough, or hopeful enough to think that it would end there, that he would refuse and that it wouldn't happen, but for that moment, he... didn't care.

Scowling, Mason strode forwards, his foot connecting to Pit's back as the boy curled even more up, attempting to continue his small rebellion. It only lasted a second though, Mason reaching down to force one of his hands up, going to press it to the skin that was bared now on Peter's arm. After all, he wasn't here to waste time.

Well... not completely.

Pit's face immediately screwed up in pain, the skin that had been burnt on Peter starting to fade the moment his hand touched bare skin. It felt as if someone were drawing from the boy's own life to fix this, which was one of the theories put forth of how his power worked. After a moment couldn't have pulled away even if he wanted to. Mason waited till he was sure that the burn itself was healed, not just other things. He knew that by allowing this to happen more than just that injury would be healed.

When he deemed it enough time he seized Pit's arm and dragged him away, letting the boy drop to the floor.

"So, how do you feel?" he questioned Peter with a pleased smirk.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:43 pm

Peter

"...Better," I answered with a scowl.

So that's what he'd meant... I was hating him more and more now. Poor Pit...

((FFFFFFF SHORT))
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Campaña Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:49 pm

Mason smirked a little, glancing down at Pit for a moment before speaking. Pit curled himself back into a little ball, rubbing his temples. The most common effect of healing had to be his headaches. They normally didn't fade for hours.

"That's good," Mason said finally, then gave a tight lipped smile. "I'll leave you for awhile then. I will return later, perhaps to let you out, perhaps not."

That said Mason turned to leave, giving the boy on the floor one last scornful look before doing so.
Campaña
Campaña
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Resonated Echo Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Peter

I resisted the urge to retort; after he left, I let out a quiet breath that wasn't exactly a sigh, but close. This was completely ridiculous... Oh well... It would all be over soon, right...?
Resonated Echo
Resonated Echo
New Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum